- Tall Porto bookshelf is great for pretty much any part of your home. Open and closed shelves grant you a lot of freedom in creating arrangements and are great for displaying decorative accessories.
- A traditional interior has been divided in a very practical way. There are two compartments hidden behind the fronts at your disposal, as well as open shelves and a easily sliding drawer for small items.
- Comfortable use is ensured by standard quality drawer slides with a blocking mechanism and hinges that allow for front adjustment in three planes.
- Furniture fronts are equipped with pointed silver handles – a subtle decorative element, that completes the look and allows for easy opening of the fronts.
- Two color options available. Decide, which color you prefer – Scandinavian white sibiu larch light with a desk top in larico pine or natural Burlington oak ?
- Modular Porto collection will allow you to arrange a stylish and functional apartment. It does not matter if you are looking for furniture for the living room, dining room or kid's room - this collection will always work great.
Frame: particle board, finish foil, melamine border
Fronts: particle board, finish foil, melamine border
Accessories: roller guides, Hettich hinges, Siro metal handles
The furniture surface should be cleaned with a damp cloth or paper towel.